Graeme’s passion and expertise is in making the Future World of Work a remarkable place. He helps organisations and audiences identify and understand the disruptive forces that are shaping our world, provides the strategic insights for dealing with disruptive change, and shows teams how to respond and prepare their leaders and people to succeed in these fast-changing, turbulent times.
Graeme firmly believes that the old models of work – the old approaches to leadership, teams and systems – simply do not get the best out of people. Presenting and engaging with over 100 000 people in more than 20 countries each year, he inspires and informs leaders so they can confidently guide their organisations into an uncertain future.
- Tomorrow’s World Today
- Innovation for Real
- The Future of Work
- Leading in a Changing World
- Leading Difference Differently
PROGRAMMES AND WORKSHOPS:
- Thinking Like a Futurist − New thinking for a new world
- The Enneagram – Exploring Personality Differences and Why it Matters
- Tides of Change – The drivers of disruptive change in the world right now
- S.M.A.R.T. – Dealing with SMART people in SMART ways in the changing world
- Savvy Leadership – Extended Workshop – Horse Whispering: Learning about Leadership
- Leading Difference – Unblocking the organisational benefits of Diversity
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.