Who is Jean-Pierre Murray-Kline?
Jean-Pierre Murray-Kline is a Digital Architect & Scenario Planner. He is an expert in Innovation, Technology Trends, IoT, Disruptive Technology, Sustainable Green Solutions, Future Proofing, Cyber Security, Web & Social Media marketing and services, as well as Virtual & Augmented reality services. He is a South African Entrepreneur, published Author and Keynote Speaker. Jean-Pierre has made millions off the Internet for his own company and his clients.
Born in 1983 to a large family, raised in Cape Town, started own company at the age of 16 and invoiced first million by age 19.
Since then Jean-Pierre has worked on many projects covering no less than 300 types of industries in one way or another, travelled to over 35 cities world-wide, has a keen interest on businesses in Africa and absolutely loves the benefits of smart technology solutions.
Jean-Pierre’s skillset are self-taught, and led to millions in sales off the internet. The majority of ventures he has been involved with have either dominated or held a monopoly on the web.
He operates his own company, has a private consultancy, writes, researches, and works with select clients and projects in which he shares his expertise.
His experience covers industries such as, and to name only a few: Law, Marketing, Internet of Things, Property, Events & Entertainment, Photography & Studios, Tourism, Business Management, App and Website Development, PR, Brand and Company development.
Jean-Pierre has a unique ability to understand African companies and merges their needs with technology solutions for a better business.
He is a Future Thinker.
Presentations perfect for events, conferences and workshops.
- Smart Cities. How the World will look and operate in 50 years.
- Disruptive Technology & Automation in Business. Trends & predictions.
- Optimizing the work place and staff force for the digital future.
- Sustainable Green Technology & Future Proofing for company & home.
- Digital currencies and the Future of Banking. Status, trends and predictions.
- The Entrepreneur. Opportunities & Tips.
- Internet Marketing. Everything a business needs to know to dominate today.
- Cyberbullies & abuse. Threats and how to protect yourself.
- What to study in order to have a job in the new world.
- The latest gadgets and gizmos for home & business.
- Cybercrime. The status of digital crime, threats & tips.
- Careers and businesses under threat by Technology.
- The latest trends & technology for sustainable energy & power solutions.
- Social Media & Online Reputation Management.
- The Internet of Things explained, and what it means for mankind.
- Legislation and Law related to the digital future.
- Virtual and Augmented reality in business. Trends & predictions.
- Cloud Computing and other virtual office trends.
- Artificial Intelligence – how smart are we talking?
Digital Architect | Digital Scenario Planner.
I am uniquely equipped to offer this type of service because of my work experience, research and articles. I like to say to people: ‘’I am the type of person who knows something about a lot of things, not a lot about only a few things.’’ Let that statement absorb into your mind. I have an evolving knowledge on a broad variety of services and look at a company’s needs in context of trends for trade on a global and technological scale, both and micro and macro levels. I am a very good Future Thinker and therefore Future Planner. I can help a company become agile and respond to the fast pace technology entrenched world we can expect to emerge in the decade to follow.
In the future, the ability to adapt to change will be more important than a company’s strength over the market place of today. Many businesses are vulnerable with their infrastructure, processes and policies of yesterday, which once served them well, but now create risk of adverse effects and threatening their survival in the new world. I offer an objective, valuable, and thought provoking point of view.
Depending on my Clients needs I prepare presentations, scenarios or roll out strategy plans. I can be used once off or on a project by project basis. I am also open to contract opportunities for longer term company solutions. I consult with any size business, NGOs/NPOs, government and media. I cover:
- Digital ethics and law,
- Data science,
- Internet of Things,
- Digital connectivity,
- Smart City solutions,
- Web and App development,
- Virtual and Augmented reality,
- Digital trade / e-money / crypto currencies,
- Cloud, data storage and processing,
- Block chain,
- Digital safety and security,
- Gadgets and new technologies,
- Code and programming,
- Digital strategy,
- Green Technology,
- Sustainable Technology,
- Social media,
- Tech staff and supplier sourcing,
- Improving digital usability, engagement, and client experience,
- Web marketing,
- Digital Training and up-skilling.
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.